About Me

I am ecstatic you're visiting Deliliah Designs!
I'm Lan (pronounced like what is in your front yard...lawn).

I love my life being a mommy of 3 beautiful girls, 1 handsome little boy, and a wife to a great man.
Deliliah Designs is here because I love to create things. Painting, sewing, redoing things, and pretty much anything crafty fulfills that love. Sometimes it takes a little inspiration for me to get going on a project. So hopefully the things I do get done, can be a little inspiration to you to try your hand at something.
I've heard so many women say they can't do something, but they've never tried, so why not try? Who knows what will happen?!

Why "Deliliah" Designs?
My husband actually thought of this name years ago and I thought it would be great for my blog and for the items I sell.

Deliliah is my middle name, my mom's middle name and my grandma's first name. My husband probably didn't realize what he had come up with. The only reason I have a crafty or creative bone in my body is due to my mother and also my grandma, who are both amazingly talented in those areas.

Since I can remember I've created things with both of these ladies. I am so thankful to have this love of creating and hope to pass it down to my girls.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...