A Vintage Baby Shower

My sweet friend is having her 1st baby anytime now.
So another friend and I threw her a Baby Shower.
This girl loves vintage...loves like it's her personality, her baby's room, her everything it seems. So appropriately we did a vintage inspired Baby Shower.
In an apartment with limited space, I think we pulled it off quite well, if I do say so.Her gluten/dairy free baby bootie cake and cupcakes. For the rest of us, pudding filled chocolate cupcakes...mmmm.

We went with yellows, browns and white. All of the different yellows together actually looked good, I was doubtful at first.I made some banners with my sweet Cricut. Even cut out little hand and footprints. They were precious.They even made it to the water bottles.Here are a couple of things that I got to make her also. A bib and wipie case.
I absolutely love this fabric!
So boy, but so pretty too.
Can't wait to meet this little one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...