Creative Outlet

So this is the beginning...

I guess I just needed a space for my creative things. I like to make things, redo things, paint things, hot glue things, and other random things. This is my space to share what I've done or am in the process of doing (there may be lots of those). It may take a couple tries to get things looking how I want, but that's part of it, right?

Hopefully I can pass on some good ideas, or even just things not to do...cause that's always helpful too. Just to let you know, I do steal ideas. I'll try to give credit where credit's due though. :) Did I mention I'm pretty cheap, I mean thrifty? So that's when redoing, painting, and hot gluing comes in a lot of times.

We moved into an apartment almost a year ago ,while my husband expands his horizons in law school. We moved out of a beautiful home he had built us 2 1/2 years prior. So I am trying to make this our home and not just a little apartment that is identical to every other apartment here.

Here begins the journey of Deliliah Designs.

1 comment:

KID PSICÓTICO said...

Hauhauahu...
Ei, você é linda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...