Baby Carrier Cover

After 2 babies you realize it's the little things that help out.

I got so tired of pulling up the blankets over the carrier. They would continually fall off or slip down. I always liked covering the carrier when it was cold outside or they were sleeping.

This simple solution will be wonderful in about two weeks!
I bought a yard of fabric and found some old fabric in my closet for the back side of the blanket. I rounded the corners and sewed right sides together like a pillow.

I top stitched around the whole blanket. Then added these little straps with some velcro.
Pretty simple process with great rewards in my future. :)

Now why didn't I think of this about 5 years ago...or at least found someone who had thought of it, like this lady. Thanks for the inspiration.

For more great inspiration, check out Twice Remembered today where everyone is sharing their projects.

3 comments:

Charity said...

I love this and will be making it for a shower gift. You did a great job, thanks for sharing.

Cha Cha

Andrea @ The Train to Crazy said...

That is great!! Thanks for sharing!

Paige said...

Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...