Bread Box Redo

I found this lovely bread box at the Thrift Store the other day. Passed it up because I really didn't want to pay $5 for it, but went back the next day because I was afraid it would be gone quick. It's the only one I've ever seen there soooo...now it's mine, all mine.

I can't believe this was in style at one point. I'm sure I'll be saying that about my own stuff sometime in the future.

So after some black spray paint, I used my Cricut to cut out some pretty shapes that I Mod Podged on.
I never thought to use a bread box in my space-hindering apartment until I saw this posted on Mod Podge Rocks. Then I figured I could find a bread box cheap to redo also.

I don't have to use my girls' baby basket any longer.
The top of my fridge looks much much better. Thanks ladies for the great idea!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...