The CUTEST Wonder Woman EVER

I actually finished Halloween costumes early this year!  Amazing.
So I had to share.

My 4 little munchkins are all going as super heroes this year.  I only had to make 2 from scratch, so here is Wonder Woman.
I would say she's the absolute cutest Wonder Woman I've ever seen, just sayin'.
She's showing how Wonder Woman twirls and changes here.  We had to watch some old clips from the original show.  She loved it.

This ended up being so fun to make.
I used an old red t-shirt for the top.  I also made some little shorts to go under the tutu out of some old jersey type pants.  Those same pants are used for the Superman outfit I made my little man...that post will be coming soon.
What I did have to buy was 3 yards of blue tulle and the gold material, which I bought a whole 3 inches of it and had plenty.

My best friend for this Halloween has been heat n' bond iron on adhesive. I used it for the gold on the top and red stars on the crown and cuffs.

I do have one great before and after picture.

I needed red boots, but of course wasn't going to go buy some just for this costume.  So I took some old rain boots and spray painted them.

Here is what they looked like before.

And like you've already seen, here they are for Wonder Woman.
 

Now, why didn't I do that earlier?!  They look so much better.  I will remember this next time our rain boots start looking crummy.

Now we only have to wait a month to wear it...
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...