Cakes On The Mind

I'm in the process of planning my daughter's 4th birthday party and am so excited about making her cake. I always have fun, and love it when they like them too.
Can it get stressful? Um, well, yeah, but in the end it's so fun to see her face.
I try to plan ahead so I'm not stressed, hopefully that works this time.

So I thought I would share the cakes/cupcakes I've made in the past.My daughter's 1st birthday.
My other daughter's 1st. Bad shot of them, but you get the idea.
My daughter's 3rd b-day. For the longest this is the one she wanted for her 4th also. Good thing she changed her mind.
We're big OU fans, so I had to represent with cupcakes at our football party.
My hubby's 30th b-day cake. He wanted a certain strawberry cake, not a generic one that was decorated.2 baby shower cakes...I love making these cute babies.

My goal for this b-day is a tea set! I'll post plenty of pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...