Pretty Pedals w/o Sewing

My crafty friend I mentioned earlier started obsessing about making all of these different flowers we've been seeing in blogland. I'm so glad she did! I've been wanting to make some, but didn't know if they would really turn out cute.

They ARE so cute though!
I'm putting a note on how to make them under each picture.

She made these...Take a thin piece of material and twist it. Start curling the twisted material around itself and hot glue it as you go. Add a little jewel in the middle and attach all three flowers to a piece of felt and then to a clip of choice.

Use a strip of material folded in half longwise and hotglued on the open edge. Start in the center of the flower and fold over the material until it looks like this. :)

and I copied ones she had already made and did these...
Use a strip of material (about 10-12"). Fold lengthwise and hot glue open end. Start rolling from the middle. Gather and scrunch around and around...hot glue as you go. Make 3 flowers and attach to a felt circle.
Cut different sizes of circles and burn edges. Hot glue the layers together in the center of each circle. Add a jewel and clip on the back.

I love how feminine they are. I put them all on alligator clips so I can attach them to headbands or crocheted hats or whatever else I want to put them on.

She also made some flowers out of zippers...I'll have to get a picture. Then I'm going to make some!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...