Crafty Gift Ideas

My sweet friend is getting married this Saturday so she got to be my guinea pig for some crafts I've been wanting to make.

I'm in such a mood to decorate for Fall & Christmas, I figured she should be too.
I took 3 wooden blocks and Mod Podged scrapbook paper on them and cut out the letters on my Cricut to Mod Podge on top of that.  Really quick and simple...why haven't I made one for myself?!
Pumpkin with painted monogram.
Clear Christmas ornament with painted monogram.
What is supposed to happen is the wedding invitation is supposed to get cut in strips and placed inside...I just didn't have the invite yet.
I think this would be a cute keepsake for a wedding or a baby or whatever occasion you want to be sentimental about.

I ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT WAIT to decorate for Christmas.  It hurts.  I will FOR SURE be decorating for Fall on Friday though.  Maybe that will hold me out until after Thanksgiving.  I'm also thinking about wearing jeans, long sleeve shirt, boots etc. on Friday in honor of Fall, even if it's 100 degrees.  I'm so ready.

Happy Crafting!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...