Mod Podge Dresser Knobs

I have a new love...Mod Podge. This is my second little project with it. I'll post the first one, that I LOVE, when I get some batteries for my camera...it seems rechargeable batteries can only recharge so many times.

Back to the dresser. Still redoing my girls' room and had bought this dresser off of Craigslist and knew the knobs would have to change. This is the before, I realized I needed to take a picture after I had half the knobs off...oops.I took the knobs off, painted them hot pink and then Mod Podged small zebra scrapbook circles on top. I used a few coats to make sure they stayed since they would be handled a lot. I really like how they turned out.I have another project in the works with more Mod Podge! I'm loving this stuff right now. And it sure beats what I would have done otherwise, which is hand paint zebra stripes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it wonderful? I mean, really, Mod Podge is the greatest. :D Love your project!

Jaclyn said...

Oh my! We did do the same thing!!! I think I'd have fun crafting with you!!! I love the way yours turned out...I love anything zebra print or pink!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...