What To Do With Broken Crayons

I have seen this idea on so many different websites and blogs, so I don't know who to give credit to. So I guess nobody gets it...sorry.

I had fun doing this with my girls. They thought it was pretty neat too.

We had sooo many broken crayons because both of my girls have gone through seasons where they thought it was fun to see how many they could snap in half before I grabbed them away.
The worst part is getting all of the paper off...uggh. I think it cured my girls of wanting to pick the paper off of crayons though.

We put all different colors in a muffin tin... and baked them in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes.I used a little pumpkin mold from the Dollar Tree for some others. I melted the crayons in a glass measuring cup and poured it in for these.
One think I forgot to do was grease my pans, so I thought I would have a disaster on my hands, but everything came out really easy anyways.
They are big crayons that won't break and the girls like playing with them...mission accomplished.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...