Painted Wooden Letters

Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was GREAT!
I'll have to post some pics later of the 1st Thanksgiving meal I've ever done by myself.
For now, something crafty.

I've been adding a few things to the baby's room. My baby girl is due Feb. 6 and I can hardly wait to meet her!

Since I already have 2 girls, the baby's room isn't changing much at all. I made all of the bedding and trimmings for my first little girl, and I just haven't ever thought I needed to change it when I'm still having girls. But I do like to add a little something different for each one.

I have always had their name in the room somewhere, so I painted some thin wooden letters to match the bedding. I think I will hang them on the wall somewhere.
I still have a couple of projects left to do in her room, but hopefully I have enough time to do it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...